Roadside Assistance Wherever you are, we're only a phone-call away
As a Volkswagen owner, you’re driving one of the most reliable cars on the road. But so that you can have total peace of mind, we’ve partnered with the AA to offer you Volkswagen Roadside Assistance for both new cars and Das WeltAuto used cars. It’s a breakdown service that’s tailored to your Volkswagen, and has the added reassurance that it’s supported by the AA, Britain’s largest breakdown organisation*.
If your vehicle has already broken down or you need immediate assistance please call 0800 777 192.
Through our partnership with the AA, you have access to qualified Volkswagen Group dedicated Technicians, all in specially equipped vehicles. We're also supported by the AA, who’ve been helping Britain’s motorists for over a century, and whose aim is to get you back on the road as fast as possible.
By working in conjunction with the AA, your call will be covered anywhere in the UK and across Europe 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Dedicated call centre.
The Volkswagen Roadside Assistance team will be able to support you during any breakdown experience or accident.
With you all the way.
- Roadside assistance – we’ll attend to your car at the roadside anywhere in the UK
- Vehicle recovery – includes delivery of your car to any UK destination including Volkswagen retailer network
- Home assistance – assistance if you’ve broken down at home
- Onward Travel – in the event of recovery following breakdown, where your vehicle cannot be repaired within a reasonable time, we may in our absolute discretion organise and cover the costs of one of the following - car hire for up to 48 hours, overnight accommodation or alternative transport for you and up to 7 passengers
- European assistance – includes cover across the continent, English-speaking incident managers and transport back to the UK if necessary
If your Volkswagen is under one year old, you have Volkswagen Roadside Assistance provided free of charge. Touareg and Phaeton owners have three years’ complimentary cover.
You can extend your roadside cover from just £89**, which represents exceptional value for money for comprehensive UK and European cover. And when you consider that even new cars can run out of fuel or get a flat battery, it’s a small price to pay for the peace of mind it brings.
To extend your cover visit www.roadsidecover.com/volkswagen or call 0800 912 1439.
Visit our European Assistance page for helpful information about driving in Europe.
Download the Roadside Assistance Handbook (for all cars excluding Touareg).
Download the Touareg Roadside Assistance Handbook (for Touareg only).
* Source: Mintel - UK Vehicle recovery report, September 2015.
** Price based on continuous payment option made via annual Direct Debit. Offer not available in a breakdown situation. Payment details are stored securely and used for future renewals. Rest assured you will be notified at least 21 days in advance of any renewal payments being taken, so you will have the option to amend or cancel.